Sales and Program Manager
We are looking for an experienced Sales and Program Manager who, reporting directly to the Group Sales and Contract Manager, will be responsible to identify, and acquire new business opportunities, supervising and organizing our sales activities in US and coordinating programs. You will also support the Group Commercial team in monitoring the progress contract performance (time & quality) in US. The ideal candidate will need excellent communication skills, will be an excellent leader and will have experience in managing staff of different disciplines to produce results in a timely manner. Previous experience in a sales-related role in program management, PMP certificate is a plus.
• Attain assigned sales goals by identifying and qualifying customer needs. Execute by selling products to current and new customers.
• Maintain high impact customer relationships with current accounts to expand market share.
• Understand customer needs, business, technology and product requirements.
• Identify new sales opportunities.
• Prepare commercial offers (build to spec – build to print) coordinating all department involved.
• Contract review.
• Perform sales forecasting, account planning and other related sales administrative tasks to grow assigned business profitably.
• Show continuous improvements and document savings using technical skills and product.
• Formulate, organize and monitor inter-connected projects
• Decide on suitable strategies and objectives
• Coordinate cross-project activities
• Develop and control deadlines, budgets and activities
• Apply change, risk and resource management
• Assume responsibility for the program’s people and vendors
• Assess program performance and aim to maximize profitability
• Prepare reports for program directors
Bachelor degree in Aeronautical, mechanical or manufacturing engineering is required, Master’s degree preferred.
Minimum requirement 3 plus years of successful sales experience. Landing Gear or Actuation experience is preferred (build to spec, build to print)
• Deep knowledge of the Aerospace industry.
• Proficiency in assessing customer needs.
• Ability to conduct required territory analysis and planning.
• Ability to understand and communicate complex contract conditions and develop proposals.
• Proficient using Word, Excel, MS Project and PowerPoint.
• Ability to work independently with little supervision.
• Proven experience as a Program Manager or other managerial position.
• Thorough understanding of project/program management techniques and methods.
• Excellent Knowledge of performance evaluation and change management principles.
• Excellent Knowledge of risk management principles.
• Outstanding leadership and organizational skills
• Excellent communication skills
• Excellent problem-solving ability
Travel Requirement: 25%